Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm

As Hiro walked past the multiple dorms, he eventually walked past Elas and heard "Well, as long as you dont have a girlfriend I dont mind what we do..." he frowned as he knocked on the door "This is a fucking school not some teen love shack."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

"Hmm, I suppose so..." Ela said thinking she turned and looked at him "So, you wanna do something then? Im bored" She asked him gesturing that the snake should leave. It seemed to understand and it slithered off her under the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Daniel said "Get to somewhere more private? If you know what I mean." ( insert picture here )
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 pm

"Where? This is my bedroom.. Where else?" Ela asked laying down next to him closing her eyes as she hugged up against him. This is fun, I should try this with the other boys..
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Daniel smiled at Ela and kissed her on the cheek to start it off.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Henry walked around looking for any students that may be in this school "I'm starting to think this was a trick" he said
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Ela bit her bottom lip then she rolled onto him then she kissed him on the lips quickly "So... Do you spend alot of time with girls?"

(( Btw there are tons of people at this school but its night, however some stay out, we arent the only people here xP ))
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Daniel said "Nope, just my sister, I talk to her all the time, but I'm going to talk to you much much more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Hiro sighed and moved on because he knew they weren't going to listen... but instead he sat down and started to pick the lock.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm

"Okay then, I like the sound of that.." She said kissing him once more. "What powers do you have then?"
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Daniel said "I can provide light in dark rooms, and fly" he said while turning his glow on, he regained his manliness by getting ontop of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Hiro smiled as he broke the lock open "Bingo." he muttered as he creaked the door open. "Im sorry to oppose but this is a fucking school! not a love shack!."
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Daniel just said with an emotionless face "Privacy. Learn. How. To. Abide. By. It"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm

"Privacy!? Have you ever asked for privacy in a prison!? They RAPE you for saying something like that! And trust me! its not fun!"
Hiro said as he walked in "Now this is a school! Not a love shack!"
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Ela looked over at Hiro and turned bright red in the face, she took her hands off him and put them up "We were not doing anything!" The Snake began sneaking up the side of the bed and it slipped inbetween her legs.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Daniel got flipped off the bed "AHh." he landed on the ground and got knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:48 pm

(( Im guessing I did that? ))
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Henry sighed and started to pace around
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 pm

(( He was ontop you raised your hands therefore he got pushed off ))

Daniel awoke and wrote down his number he slipped the piece of paper in the side of her desk, he walked out of the room and into his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yeah! Thats right! You probably didn't know each other for 30 minutes!" Hiro yelled as he saw the two fall off the bed. "That is all." Hiro said with a straight face as he left.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 pm

After a few more paces, Henry decided to head towards the dorms ((I think that is what it is called))
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 pm

(( Robot get on le chat same with love ))

Daniel went to his bed and thought I told her we should've gone somewhere more private.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 pm

((Ok))

As Henry walked around the dorms, he looked for anybody that he can talk to
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:02 pm

(( It wont let me post! ))

Ela sighed rather upset as he left "Aww.." She then got up and looked at the room number, she smiled and giggled to herself getting a skirt on. Then she left the room and bumped into somebody.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Daniel thought I am a extreme idiot he walked out in the dorms and saw Henry with Ela he walked over and said "Hi." to Henry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next