Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Upcoming Topics And Events!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dest5
Co-Owner
Dest5

Upcoming Topics And Events! Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Topics And Events!   Upcoming Topics And Events! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 am

Hello Everybody, We will be updating the website more as we go and try to get more people on for more special events for servers and ranks and just a lot more! and we will also be updating topics more and it will most likely be me doing that, to have more space on the home page I also might be putting topics together, for example, Skins And Texture Packs, that might be one so people won't have to scroll down much and we will have new topics in the future, and if you guys get a chance, advertise the website! more people, more servers, more servers, more events, and a lot more texture packs and skins! We will also announce when we have more people that we will be soon hiring moderators and admins on the page and like I said if you ever apply please use the template that is provided and it WILL and CAN be updated like always, we also have a chatbox and you can use that to talk to staff and other members! Please do not disrespect staff and do not use bad or offensive language only staff may do that. Thanks for Reading!!!
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Topics And Events!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraftopia :: Announcements-
Jump to: