Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Minecraft News 08/3/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Advicar
Owner

Minecraft News 08/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft News 08/3/12   Minecraft News 08/3/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Hey everyone, Advicar here and this is a Minecraft topic....

This week we did not have a snapshot release Sad BUT we did have updates to the actual game. Also probably as soon as next week we could have item frame. These things are just like picture frames but you can hang up almost ANY items. This includes tools,food,armor,potions ect. This will be added most likely as a decoration block but who knows.. Also next week we might also have potted plants! You cant put trees,mushrooms,and mabey even cacti inside them! (epicness).

In other news dinnerbone has said that he thinking of ways to make Hardcore mod...EVEN harder! How is that possibel...I dont know. Also dinnerbone has said that he will also be adding dyed armor. Not only can you dye the armor with the regular dyes you can ALSO mix your dyes together to make whole new different colors. How awesome is that. Also dogs will now be able to be dyed. Although we dont know if its the Dog's fur ITSELF or just the collar Also we will have a new type of fence....you guessed it: The Cobblestone fence. The only downside of this is that we will still have to use the regular wood fence door instead of having some new EPIC cobblestone fence....door....thing. Now on to potions..

POTIONS:

We now know that last week they said the Night Vision Potions would be added to thegame. But now another type of potion has come..... INVISIBILITY. Yep thats right. You can now become invisible. This will probably be alot of trouble on PVP and raiding servers as you cant see the people. The only downside of this is that if you dont take off your armor.... then it will be floating. And THAT would be a big, epic, fail!

NOTE: I USED BEBOPVOX's Videos tohelp me with this. He mentions all of this. Go check out his video
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftopia.forumotion.com

Minecraft News 08/3/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraftopia :: Minecraft News-
Jump to: