Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Hi, My name is Alexas, Im new here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

Hi, My name is Alexas, Im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, My name is Alexas, Im new here.   Hi, My name is Alexas, Im new here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 am

<Hi there, just got on this site from Planetminecraft.com, I figured that I should join, anyway, I hope that I will have a great time here with everyone, I hope we can all be friends and foes Twisted Evil Hehe.. But seriously I really like the look of this site and I have some good ideas, I would love to share them with you. Also, just a small biography of myself.

Name: (No stalking please :3) Alexas Kristina Broadsmith

Hobbies: Roleplaying and Artwork, also is it okay if we roleplay in the randomness section? Thanks Embarassed

Time spent on mc: I spend alot of time on minecraft, though I dont play it as much as I used to, though since 1.3.1 I really have started to enjoy it! Very Happy

Um.. Yeah, I will be putting screenshots on this website from my minecraft worlds, no mods for me apart from optifine (I prefer vanilla) Though on servers I enjoy bukkit, because that way nobody will grief you. Um, so thats pretty much all I can say.. So I hope this experience shall be a fun one.

-Alexas afro <-- Lovin' these emotes xP

P.s Dont judge mah profile pic :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/

Hi, My name is Alexas, Im new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraftopia :: Introduce Yourself/Randomness-
Jump to: