Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Staff Changes & Forum Rules (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Advicar
Owner

Staff Changes & Forum Rules (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Changes & Forum Rules (MUST READ)   Staff Changes & Forum Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 am

Hey guys, Advicar here! First i would like to announce our 2 New moderators!! Our first one is _LoveBunny_! Congrats! The other one is stereomaru! These two have proven to be wonderfull applicants! Our staff is now:

Staff:
Advicar:Owner
Dest5: Co-Owner
Lexi: Admin
Stereomaru: Admin

Congratulations to you two!

IMPORTANT!!: We will not be accepting any more applications untill the website gets more popular. If you advertise the website more and bring friends on that will get you a higher chance of getting moderator. Also please do not ask ANY of the staff for a rank. If you ask you will (1. Warned Via PM (2. Banned for 24 Hours (3. Ban 7 days (4. Permanent Ban (yeah we are really strict about this.)
If you have a problem with ANY of the staff for example :

(1. Harrasment (sexual or verbal)
(2. Bullying (picking or making fun of you because of race,religion,beliefs,skin color ect.)
(3. Abuse of Power (banning for no reason, Kicking from chat for no reason,deleting topics for no reason, ect.)

Please report this to ME and ME only!

Rules:
Respect others
No flaring
No spamming chat.
No sexual stuff (with the exception of 2 special people....)
Respect all staff
No double posting of the same topic.
No advertising another website
No selling things (This means do not sell products at all! Do not post PayPal information or anything!)
Any innapriopriate names will be changed to "Anon" With a certain number afterwards. If you wish to change it back, contact a Administrator.

If you see anyone breaking the rules (including staff) please report them to another staff member or Me. (via PM please Smile )
Any rules that are broken will be dealt with depending on the severity of the rule fracture. Remember our mission here at MWF is too provide a nice and good enviroment for all of us. We staff are here to enforce the rules. I hope all of you have a nice day! If you have any suggestions,reports of a member or staff,or anything else that is important (please dont spam) my email is [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I am open to any emails i will surely reply back as soon as i can.

FOR STAFF MEMBERS!! If you have problems with any other staff member please report it to me. ANY RULE BREAKING WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF RANK!

Once again:

WAYS TO CONTACT ME: ADVICAR

My email: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Personal message on website.

Happy Minecrafting.

Advicar

Owner
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftopia.forumotion.com

Staff Changes & Forum Rules (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1