Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Lexi's Important information & Updates. [Please Read!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

Lexi's Important information & Updates. [Please Read!] Empty
PostSubject: Lexi's Important information & Updates. [Please Read!]   Lexi's Important information & Updates. [Please Read!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Update #1

Okay, so as some may know and some will not. I am going on holiday to Spain soon to stay with my friend who lives there, my parents are taking me there and they will stay in a different apartment. However I will be gone for a long time! Its not just a normal holiday, my parents are staying for a week but I am staying through the school term as I quit school and I dont want my parents nagging me about it. They didnt really like it but I payed for my tickets, so they allowed it, eventually Razz. However I will not be able to fulfill my Administrating duties. I will bring my laptop but I will be considerably more inactive. Sorry, next update will come soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/

Lexi's Important information & Updates. [Please Read!]
Page 1 of 1