Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

Important Info: Post 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dest5
Co-Owner
Dest5

Important Info: Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Important Info: Post 1   Important Info: Post 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 am

Ok everybody I want to make sure all member and staff are reading this.
Everybody needs to make sure to read all the announcements because they also have important info regarding the site and more.
We have a forum topic about almost everything so be sure to do the right things in the right section if you do it wrong you will be getting 1 warning message from staff and if you do it 2 times second warning, 3 you are banned for a day, etc and we are not in need of staff right now due to population of the site and we will announce in the announcements when we are in need of brand new staff and please make sure when we are in need of staff to copy and paste the template for it and answer the questions it WILL and CAN be updated but only be me. Thank you for reading and understanding.
Back to top Go down

Important Info: Post 1
Page 1 of 1