Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC

Go down 
+2
DeathLaser
Lexi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC Empty
PostSubject: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Okay, so not many people have heard of roleplaying on forums, or roleplaying for that matter. Roleplaying is the act of pretending to be a character that you wish to be in your mind. But in forum roleplaying it is like writing one big book, sounds boring but give it a try and you'll be roleplaying in no time :3

Okay so lets go over some roleplaying rules first.

Bunnying: You order somebody elses character to do something to satisfy your characters needs. Okay example;

Lets say your characters name was mark and the other was... Jake

Mark looked over at jake "Hey come over here!" Jake walked over and fell to the floor "Here I'll help you!" Mark said.

You Cannot control other peoples characters, offer it to them

Mark looked over at Jake "Hey, did you mind coming over here?"

Then you wait for their reply.

God Modding: It is the act of being good at everything, you know when your a little kid and you used to play little games together and your friend would kill you and dodge all your attacks? Thats god modding, no example needed but still

Mark stepped alongside Jake and killed him with the knife "Hahaha" Jake dies.

Not that! Or this;

Mark stabbed Jake in the stomach and he started bleeding.

No just no.. Do something like..

Mark lunged forward with the knife violently in attempt to stab his foe.

Then the other person will reply, remember they will choose to get hit, also those who always want to dodge or take no damage, think about this realistically, you cant be perfect.

Mary Sue/Gary Sue: These are the typical comedy/perfect characters which are completely appealing to the opposite gender;

Mark winked at the girls and they all fainted in embarassment

Its okay if he gives a girl a smile and she blushes, just dont over do it!

OOC and IC, the difference, this is simple OOC = Out Of Character IC = In character.
When OOC be sure to type (( like this )) In double parenthesis.

Application and Thread, when making an rp make your application thread then when you have enough members which you have accepted you make the thread where they go to roleplay.

Op = Overpowered: I think everyone knows what this is. Your power/weapon is too powerful, such as staffs which slow time. Powers such as world destroyers.

Now that the boring part is over, thankyou for reading it :3 lets get to the.

Story

In the depth of the Bermuda triangle, one of the worlds most questioned areas lies a portal, to an atlernate dimension, this has been here since the beginning of time and ever since man placed foot on this world, one female and a male were chosen to enter, they sent their life force to create two ultimate beings with great gifts, one was for destruction and one for peace. After millions of years there were many different mortals who had certain gifts, be them big or small almost everyone had one, though those who were not chosen became jealous and gained an army, they destroyed this race those who survived left to their birthplace, 7 survived that revolution and then they lived in hiding for the rest of their days, after their death the Bermuda let out a large pulse through that area to protect itself and its secrets, that is why nobody has ever returned, now each year that pulse is sent and those who are newborn and have the right genetics gain a skill, usually a major and a minor, i not they gain a large range of passive ones which are constant however not powerful, some remained human some transformed over time. But after years of growing up and learning their powers they each get selected to go to a high school for the gifted and talented in the Bermuda triangle, however in the letter it does not say that you will be going there it explains a fake island which was private. Agreeing you sign the letter and send it back, after a week you have packed your things and left to the private jet to see this island and its high school.

Rules
No Bunnying
This is not on a server. You will be banned if you mention anything server related, Ip's, building, being staff etc.
No God Modding.
No being op.
No Mary/Gary Sue characters.
Trolling results in a ban.
Please have good spelling and grammar (If you wish to argue that I have spelled a word wrong, please tell me as my keyboard is screwing with me)
Have fun!
Also put the word bananas in your anything else.
Finally no complaining about romance, this is mainly an Ecchi roleplay, dont know what Ecchi is? Shouldnt be here my friend, shouldnt be here.

Application: (These are made up characters, not your age, name gender and appearance etc. Unless you want to apply as you :3)

Name:

Appearance:

Major Power: (optional only one)

Minor Power: (only two, must have)

Passive Power: (Seeing in the dark, breathing underwater, etc.)

Major Weakness:

Minor Weakness:

Backstory:( 3-4 paragraphs, NOT OPTIONAL! )

Anything Else?:

Delete parenthesis please. And copy the application above ^^^^

Thanks Smile

Accepted:
Stereomaru
DeathLaser (For now)
Robotmonkey10

Acceptors:
Me
Stereomaru

Banned:
None, yet..

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

EDIT: You may only have one character if you app is okay, if your app is great quality, you may have two but I will judge if it is good.

Last edited by _LoveBunny_ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 pm

My app, no copying!

Application:

Name: Kristina Rosairia

Personality: Intelligent, quiet and calm, serious but laid back.

Appearance: My profile pic, however larger.

Spoiler:

Major Power: Resistance to poisons/diseases.

Minor Power: Slight speed.

Passive Power: Low Bone Density

Major Weakness: High Frequency sounds

Minor Weakness: She cannot swim

Backstory:

Spoiler:

Anything else?: Specialwordpoweractivateboop.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm not finishing my app for a long time for I made a super awesome app and now its gone.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 pm

DeathLaser wrote:

I'm not finishing my app for a long time for I made a super awesome app and now its gone.

So your rage quitting forever? Dude, that wont solve anything, we need to get roleplays started!
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Name: Daniel Boone

Appearance: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Major Power: Can Illuminate in the dark / glow

Minor Power:Flying.

Passive Power: Has to adapt to heat for him glowing to work.

Major Weakness: Staying in the dark for too long

Minor Weakness: Fire

Backstory: Daniel was a born in a hospital in Texas. He was just a normal boy...Thats what he thought. He liked being in the air, he thought of it as his home territory. He rarely got in trouble at school and was a straight A student. Daniel was in normal schools but when he was too go to high school everything went wrong. He walked in and got nervous. His wings flew out and all the kids stared at him. He looked back and gasped, he walked out the door and ended up flying he knew how to fly but he didn't know how he knew. Daniel flew home and asked his parents what was happening. They explained to him on how he was an angel. Daniel was really suprised and his parents enrolled him in Bermuda High, a supernatural high school. He had no idea what to expect. He hoped to make as many friends as possible.

Anything Else?:BANANAS

Last edited by DeathLaser on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

You missed something, also 2 paragraphs please -_- um, passive power switch it with the minor power please.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You see that? you didnt read the rules because I tricked you muahaha!
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Fixed....And it was 2 paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Name: Henry

Appearance: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Major Power: Creating Animated Objects

Minor Power: Reading minds and seeing invisible things

Passive Power: Flying

Major Weakness: water

Minor Weakness: (can't think of anything yet)

Backstory: Ever since he was little, he was able to make inanimate objects move. Knowing that, he made his toys come to life. After awhile he began to realise that he had other powers then just that. For instance, one day when he was walking on a bridge, he was pushed off the bridge but later found himself floating in the air.

He was so found of his powers that he began to use them for fun instead of random stuff. But, then after awhile he was getting in trouble at school when he was using his powers. For an example, one day he making a piece of chalk move and they thought that he inserted chip into it and controlled it from a mini controller. Feeling that he was the only one with powers, he decided to keep the powers to himself. He was only using his powers when he was alone after that day.

Soon after awhile he almost completely forgot that he had powers until the day the letter arrived. Thinking, he left it alone for a few days and decided to read it and fill it out. Waiting for a reply he packed his stuff and went aboard the private jet to go to the highschool.

Anything Else?: bananas

Last edited by robotmonkey10 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Death, it was one paragraph, make it longer please.

Robot, those paragraph's are not long enough, sorry I was expecting a longer backstory. Also read the rules please.

Last edited by _LoveBunny_ on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

1 paragraph is 6 sentences.......I had 12......COUNT LE PERIODS.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh yeah a paragraph is 5-6 sentences
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 pm

http* ://www* .planetminecraft* .com* /forums/*hybrid-lair-application-thread-t134927-36.html My app.
(Remove the stars) Have a look at my app, name is _Lovebunny_... Then edit your please!
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 pm

You said, I could do 2 Paragraphs AND TO ME thats 12 Sentences I give up on this.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Both accepted for now until backstory is improved.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Ok, so I need to add music
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Your not allowed unti after a week of staying on this site... Its a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Which paragraph do you want to see improvement in?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Perhaps you can make them a little longer, just explain a bit more in them please Smile
Back to top Go down
Chizu

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 pm

LoveBunny!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Chizu wrote:
LoveBunny!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

There is a spoiler, its for people who might copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Name: Hiro (Yep, Imma bringing back Hiro!)

Appearance: Black, short hair, glasses, somewhat pale.

Major Power: (optional only one) Control of sound waves

Minor Power: (only two, must have) Telepathy, lockpicking

Passive Power: (Seeing in the dark, breathing underwater, etc.) Seeing in teh dark

Major Weakness: Bright light

Minor Weakness: Love (For lack of idea)

Backstory:( 3-4 paragraphs, NOT OPTIONAL! ) Hiro was a young boy when he ran away from home. His reason was that his parents are abusive or "Monsters" of some sort. His weakness is bright light because he would live in sewers without any light whatsoever. Hiro harnessed the power of sound waves because without sight, he would rely on his hearing abilities.

After the age of 10 he went out of the sewers and into the streets. He would occasionally shoplift for food and supplies, he once even stole a les paul from a music store that was closed. Hiro eventually learned to pickpocket, scam and lock pick his way to success. After 3 years of stealing and living in a box he thought he needed partners so he joined a gang. Hiro was then known as "The Child" and was charged for assault in court at the age of 13 and was sent to jueve.

Hiro is now out of prison and is 15. He harnessed his powers on other delinquents and is now using them to wreck havoc. His main sourde of combat is by hearing the sounds of enemy footsteps and thoughts and quickly stabs them in the back. He is now considered a large threat and to be terminated immediately if seen by a cop.

Anything Else?: Sorry if its bad, Im lacking any creativity right now.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Accepted...   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Your Accepted, loved it. Though it wasnt very long, it was reall nice. Just try to make the backstory a bit longer. Anyway Accepted.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 pm

When will the thread be up?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Read the first page please :3
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm

I Will make an app soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next