Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC

Go down 
+2
DeathLaser
Lexi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 am

cyanbot222 wrote:
I Will make an app soon

Hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 am

Here it goes

Name:Luke

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Major Power: Ability to create or manipulate darkness

Minor Power: Ability to sense or recognize superhuman powers, Ability to live longer than a normal human.

Passive Power: Night Vision

Major Weakness:Vulnerable to fire

Minor Weakness:Dislikes the light

Backstory: Luke was born in a nice city. He was always sleeping during the day when he was a kid. Nobody knew why but some people said that he was a monster. His parents did not belive that because they gave birth to him.They usually left him in his room when he was five becuase he was usually reading about nercromancy and Death.When he was 6 he was only putting out lights in his room. Well little lights like flashlghts. When he was 7 He thought could i be more than a normal person

When Luke turned 9 he ran to live in a orphanage. There they accepted him for who he was. He always would stay up all night. Then he would sleep during the day like a bat or any other noturnal animal. He soon got taken by some nice parents that would Accept him into their house.He soon grew older and started to use his powers to help himself in school. He usedthe darness to turn of the lights in the class room and would use his night vision to steal someones work and say it is his own.

When he turned 13 he tried not to go outside. He only went to school and back. This was becuase if he went ut he would be called a freak by people from the neighbourhood. He had only two friends at the school. They both accepted him. The three of them started to hang out at night. The would tak about girls they had crushes on and that regular guy stuff. Then came the day when he was 16 and his parents found out about bermuda high. They decided tjo send him there. He was hapy to be going to a school with people like him.

Anything Else?: Bananas

Last edited by cyanbot222 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 am

:3 Just get teh backstory pwease!
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:09 am

yeah im getting onto that right now... Also i caught up by readin over the roleplaythread
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 am

I Have roleplayed
Back to top Go down
Advicar
Owner

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Mesa back!!
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftopia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC   <{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<{Supernatural High School rp}> [Applications] OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2