Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC Empty
PostSubject: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am

So if you didnt apply go; [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Have fun, this is Romance and Ecchi, with some action so dont get annoyed if you see anything inappropriate.
Enjoy yourselves :3

Ela relaxed on her bed with her pet snake slithering up her legs and around her body, she was reading some Manga, as usual. I heard some new people are coming.. She thought to herself imagining the muscular boys stepping out of the jet. She sighed then put the magazine away and began stroking her snake "You care for me.. Dont you..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 am

Daniel sat in bed tired out of his mind reading some books Man I need a real life, friends its great I'm going to my job tommorow
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am

Ela plugged her earphones into her phone and began listening to some music while the snake continued to slither over and around her legs gracefully (Profile pic ftw) She yawned and lay back more This is so relaxing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 am

Hiro walked around the campus with an evil look on his face Now who can I kill here? he thought to himself as he grinned. Schools were the last place where he wanted to be, with all the sound waves his head ached like no tomorrow, like the sun wasn't enough. He walked into the dorms with his knife pressed against the wall, making a large scratch that went across 5 dorms, possibly annoying other students, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am

Ela jumped up angrily as a large scratching sound interrupted her steamy time with her snake, she got up and it fell off, then she opened the door slightly and put her head out "What the fuck are you doing out there?!"

Last edited by _LoveBunny_ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am

(( William looks down sadly "I don't know how to change my avatar." *cough* ))

Daniel fell asleep reading a Maximum Ride book. He had dreams of the girls he would meet, nice and shy he could not wait.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 am

(( Go to profile, then it will say avatar at the top, then changeit, simple enough ))
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

Daniel got awoken by a large screeching noise, he sticked his head out and saw Hiro "PEOPLE NEED SLEEP YOU KNOW." he shutted the door and attempted to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 am

Hiro turned to see Ela questioning him, He put the knife away, grinned and released a loud sound wave that could be heard around the school. He smiled and continued down the hall as he dragged the knife along the wall.

Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am

Daniel gave up on sleeping and got his wings out, he walked out of his room and, flew around campus being tired, he couldn't sleep so why not just fly around.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

Ela frowned then turned back and closed the door, she got a mini skirt on then walked outside looking for the boy. Hes gonna feel the pain... After a few minutes of searching she gave up and walked into the courtyard where she sat down on a bench then fell asleep by accident.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 am

Daniel saw Ela sleeping on a bench, he remembered she was in the room next to him, he picked her up and flew her to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:32 am

((Ugh, Lexis offline...))

Hiro walked toward a door that seemed unoccupied, he then kneeled down and started to pick the lock. As he walked in he sighed and closed the door, he sat down and took the knife and thew it at the wall. Ugh, im going to be in this place... Hiro thought as he listened in on peoples thoughts, most of them along the terms of Oh, I think he likes me or have you studied for that tst?. Hiro stared at the floor "At least its not prison..." He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 pm

(( Online now! ))

Ela stirred and felt somebody holding her, then she was dropped on the bed "Huh? Whats going on?" She looked around and she was on a bed then there was a boy standing above her. She turned red and curled into a ball "I know you a boy and they get those feelings at this age but I dont know you, so dont hurt me!" Ela cried.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Daniel thought what does she mean? he said "Wha- Oh umm.. No I won't hurt you I saw you sleeping on a bench so I carried you here."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Ela looked up at him "Thats disgusting! You saw me sleeping and decided 'Oh I guess she'll do!' Jesus! Yuck! What is wrong with boys" Ela said.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Daniel said with emotion "Its not like that! I wanted to bring you back to your bed so crows or eagles wouldn't peck your eyes out." he thought Why would I ever do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Hiro smiled as he continued listening on Ela and Daniel. These guys are idiots. he then jumped off the coach and walked into the hall so he could hear better.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 pm

"This is my bed..?" Ela said looking around "Oh... Right, thanks and sorry" She said to him now embarassed with herself, she looked over at her snake which was now slithering up her leg again.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Daniel looked at the snake confused like "Why do you have a snake up your leg..Sorry if thats offensive to you. And its ok alot of people think I'm a pervert but the truth is I'm not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Hiro started to chuckle as he heard them, He then decided to cause more mayhem by picking the lock and walking in. He kneeled down and started to pick the lock.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

((Where is everyone?))
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Daniel heard the lock being picked, he unlocked the door and kicked Hiro across the courtyard "ITS RUDE TO EAVESDROP YOU BASTARD."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh god a pervert!" Ela cried "Yuck.. I better report him.." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Hiro grinned as he attempted to rip apart Daniels mind and replace it with scenes from movies. As he started to get up he pulled the knife from his back pocket "Heh, finally. Some kind of enjoyment..."

Last edited by stereomaru on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next