Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 pm

(( No....You have to attempt you can't just do it. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 pm

((Better! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

(( much ))

Daniel resisted and put his cap on his head, he ran and grabbed Ela by the arm "Just run, run run run."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Ela dropped her Snake "No!" It slithered up her arm around her chest and then she began running "Sorry I cant let him go!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Daniel was gasping and he hid in a closet "I think we are safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Hiro frowned as he sat back down Yep, prisons better. he thought to himself as he stared into the sky. He grinned as he got up and went back to his room, he sat down and started draw a little boy into his skin. ((Similar to the Vault Boy from fallout.))
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

((Again, where is everyone?))
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Ela stood awkwardly looking at him "So..." She whispered "Um.." Why do I have to be so close to this guy? Why not somebody a little more, muscular
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Daniel opened the door again "We are safe, and I know what your thinking, you think I should be stronger, well its hard to do that because if I was more buff my wings would break off."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm

(( We are in the school.. ))

When they got back to Ela's room she sat on the bed "Anyway as you were saying I love Snakes and I love this one especially, so yeah..." She took her skirt off and the snake slithered up her legs again "So..."
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Daniels nose exploded and his face got red "So thats why."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 pm

"What?" Ela said smiling at him as she crawled backwards comfortably on the bed Hes so innocent.. "Never seen a girl before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Hiro then walked to his bag and pulled out a tattoo machine. As he sat down he sighed and got to work, making sure that he was tracing the character perfectly he set down a powerful light so he coul see well.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Daniel smiled "No I have, its just..you are different" he thought Please don't kill me please don't kill me
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

"Huh? Tell me more" She said the Snake still moving around her I hope he doesnt mind that I have no skirt on.. Ela lifted her legs up and pulled her panties off, she threw them on the bed then lowered her legs and allowed the Snake to continued travelling across her skin.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Daniel sat and said "What would you like to know." he tried to ignore the fact she had no clothes on the lower half of her body.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

"What makes me different?" She asked him pulling the snakes head out of her black stocking I dont even know this guys name..

(( Brb ))
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 pm

((Ok, I'm going say that Henry arrived at the school))

Henry walked out of the jet with his things from home and sighed hoping he will fit in and not get in trouble
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Daniel said "You can get more places than most I bet" he said naughtily "I'm Daniel."

(( HERPDERPDERPEDERPEDEPRDPEDPERPE ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm

When Hiro was finished he got up and pulled a jacket from his bag, He then put it on to hide the new tattoo and started to walk down the halls, hearing every single footstep and word spoken. Why must I have to go here? he asked himself, he then remembered that the sentence not only included two years in prison, but his high school years at this academy.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

As Henry walked into the school he went to see if anyone was here and yelled "Hello, anyone here?!"
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Ela blushed and said "My name is Eliah, though I prefer the term Ela, or sexy beast hahahaha" She laughed while making rings from her hair with her finger.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Daniel said "Well, sexy beast. What shall we do now?" with a small grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Ela got up into a dog like position and she crawled over to Daniel, she sat down next to him then looked into his eyes "Well, as long as you dont have a girlfriend I dont mind what we do..." She said "No strings attached.." Ela winked.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Daniel said "Well, there is no way I could've had a girlfriend for I got here a few days ago." he laid down right next to Ela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next