Minecraftopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraftopia

Welcome To Minecraftopia World Forums! Use your time in playing games,talking,suggesting and more about Minecraft and other games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonations and PerksLog in

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Daniel sat in his room and read some books on Angels.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am

((Back, I sort of abandoned this since no one was on))

Henry looked for his room
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 am

Luke picked up his things. He walked out of the jet and said" this place is beautiful." He walked to his dormDorm room 120. He opened his dorm door and set his stuff down. He smiled and said " a new Place to live.. I Wonder who i will meet".
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 am

Daniel walked into the other room and saw Luke "Hello!" he said while his teeth shined.
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:39 am

Luke said " Hi.. Im luke." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 am

Daniel said "You heard none of next door....Right?"
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 am

Henry found a dorm room that was empty and entered i, starting to unpack his things
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 am

"Wait what i just got here" Luke said.
Back to top Go down
DeathLaser

DeathLaser

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 am

Daniel nodded "Good." he walked out of the dorm and back into his.

(( Tell everyone I got banned for one day on PMC Sad ))
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 am

Luke didnt under stand what that guy was saying.He just said " Whatever". He put few things away. Then he made aball of darkness and starting bouncing it.
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 am

Henry finished unpacking his things and laid down on his bed and opened a book

((What happened Death?))
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am

Luke walked out of his dorm. He kept bouncing the ball of darkness.He walked by a dorm. He decided to knock on the door. He knocked on it and said " Hello?" (( Lexi your characters dorm )
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Ela opened the door and looked up and down at the boy, wearing no skirt with nothing but a snake slithering around her body she frowned "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/_lovebunny_/
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Luke looked away . He said " Oh well I wanted to meet the others but it seems like your doing some right now. Maybe I shouldnt have bothered you."He then looked back.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Ela sighed rather sadly "Im not doing anything but reading magazines, if you want to meet me come in, or wait for tommorow, either way I dont mind.." She said to him leaning on the door so there was space for him to come in.
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

" Well i guess there is no time like the present" Luke said. He walked in. He thought Isnt going like I thought meeting people would go.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Ela closed the door and sat on her bed "My name is Ela, I am a slut.. So.. Yeah, tell me something about yourself." She told him abruptly.
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Luke said " well im Luke and as you can see im not much of a person for first impressions." He looked at jer .
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Ela smiled, then turned her whole body towards him, the snake slid off her and she opened her legs widely. Putting her hands on her shins she turned red "So..."
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm

" Well... So what are your powers." Luke said though he already was sensing her powers. He smiled. Then stopped smiling and thoughtohgod if i smile i bet she will think im a creep.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Well... First of all im not a succubus.. But, that doesnt mean I cant be convincing.." She said moving her hands to her thighs "Resistance to poisons and diseases.." Thinking of nothing as he smiled at her she grinned back.
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Well that is true... So Wanna know what i can do?" Luke said. He looked away from her so he didnt watch her do 'Her Stuff' .He kinda grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 am

Ela got up and leaned around to look at him "Am I making you uncomfortable? But yes, I suppose you can tell me.."
Back to top Go down
cyanbot222

cyanbot222

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 pm

" No its fine.... But i can manipulate and create darkness" Luke said. He stopped the small grin and put his hands in his pockets. He looked at the ground thinking about if people are even stranger than him.

Last edited by cyanbot222 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robotmonkey10

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm

After awhile Henry gotten bored, made an origami bird, brought it to life, and watched it fly around his dorm room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC   {[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{[< Supernatural Highschool rp >]} Thread IC
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next